The enterprise network infrastructure market for SD-WAN is predicted to expand at a 30.8% CAGR from 2019 to 2023 reaching $5.25 billion.
- SD-WAN is considered to be the most disruptive infrastructure technology by many industry experts
- Network infrastructure security is critical to the enterprise.
- Software Defined networking is continuing to grow and mature
- High speed / high density wireless technology is approaching a huge growth curve
Be sure that today's network is ready for tomorrow's challenges.
In order to ensure that your organization is ready for what lies ahead, you need a network that is automated, secure and self-driving: one that senses what your organization needs and dynamically aligns services to meet them. With ePlus and Cisco, it's in reach.
With increased connectivity, companies are updating their infrastructure to tap into the insights that come from digital transformation. Ensure your network is secure and prevent unauthorized access.
Transform, Secure, Connect and Manage the enterprise network infrastructure - the ePlus approach to driving business outcomes
- Create your digitally transformed enterprise network strategy roadmap, and then evaluate and select your infrastructure platforms
- Design and deploy your enterprise infrastructure, then modernize, secure and migrate your applications to an application-aware, secure platform
- Manage and optimize your enterprise network deployment
ePlus Enterprise Sample Networking Services
- Assessments & Workshops – Envisioning the Future State
- Detailed Requirements Definition – Critical Success Factors
- Initial Vendor Selections
- Proof of Concepts/Bake-offs
- Scoring Methodology
- Test/Business Use Cases
- Vendor management/liaison
- RFP Preparation
- Vendor Selections
- On-going market research
- Managed Services
- Secured SD-WAN
- Multi-Domain Architecture
- Hybrid Cloud On-Ramp
- Wireless & Mobility
- Data Center Networking
- Software Defined Infrastructure