Why ePlus for Security?
Strategy & Risk Management I Architecture & Design I Managed Security Services
Advisory Services Security Assessments Awareness & Education
Integrated & Consumable
Threat Centric Data Centric Tools and Analytics
Security Platform Mgmt. SOC Services Managed SIEM Incident Response Services
The ePlus approach to driving business outcomes
- ePlus provides our customers with tailored solutions focused on achieving outcomes that address the specific needs of their organization.
- Our comprehensive approach couples leading technology with valued services to help navigate the sea of solutions and software to provide you efficient, integrated and affordable solutions.
- We work with your organization and understand the skills, processes and technology you have made investments in and will tailor our approach to ensure your organization is best positioned to mitigate critical risks.
Aligning Business Outcomes to Your Security Program
ePlus designs and delivers effective, integrated cybersecurity programs centered on culture and technology, aimed at mitigating business risk, empowering digital transformation, and enabling innovation. We do this by understanding our customers’ business challenges and tailoring comprehensive security programs that help protect their entire IT infrastructure.
Stop Disruptive Cyber Threats
Mitigate the risk disruptive threats pose to critical business operations such as:
- Crypto-jacking / Resource Misuse
- Systems & Data Integrity
- Loss of Service
- Brand Reputation
Reduce Your Attack Surface
Protect your organization from risks associated with lateral movement, compromised credentials and lack of network visibility.
- Increase in connected devices
- Unauthorized access
- Resident Threats
- Disjointed IT Stack
Secure Multi-Cloud Workloads
Protect critical assets, no matter their location.
- Secure modern applications & architectures
- Address cloud-shared responsibility model
- Data Protection & Privacy Integration
- Align Cloud Strategy & Risk Management
Optimize Your Defenses
Consolidate and integrate security technologies.
- Improve detection and response capabilities
- Centralize analysis and reporting
- Create a layered defense strategy
- Bridge the skills gap through efficiency, automation and outsourcing