Customer Success Story
Global Equipment and Tool Rental Company Leverages ePlus Cloud Managed Services for Azure
Industry leader enables its business to excel with unique and market-differentiated services on Microsoft Azure
- The company was struggling with delayed delivery for new products and services being deployed on Azure.
- It lacked the internal resources and expertise to manage a complex cloud environment.
- The customer sought assistance and guidance with regard to governing and securing its IaaS and PaaS workloads.
- Established trusted advisor for the customer’s existing data center infrastructure, from moves to modernization refreshes
- Familiarity and understanding of the company’s environment and core applications, its business strategy, and how it brings products to market
- Existing DevOps partner for Professional Services
ePlus Cloud Managed Services for Azure
- 24/7 Managed Services to include full Azure operational model
- Ongoing FinOps for optimized Azure spend
- Automated tooling for ongoing governance
- The equipment and tool rental company benefits from a complete well-architected rebuild of its Azure infrastructure with zero impact to production workloads and development timelines.
- It was able to execute multiple new product launches in Azure—on average 45 days ahead of schedule.
- The customer enjoys cost savings of 38% of its total Azure spend through ePlus FinOps practices.
- The company has been able to efficiently meet regulatory requirements and decrease its cloud security risk.