ePlus Security helps you Go Beyond to prioritize your areas of risk
With ransomware on the rise, your cyber insurance brokers are taking a closer look at how prepared you are and how strong your security posture is. While we face ransomware threats of increasing frequency and sophistication, insurers are putting more complex and stringent requirements in place.
ARE YOU PREPARED?
Increased rates of 30-50% across the board.*
Are you resilient enough to recover?
BACKUP & RECOVERY
Do you have the right technologies in place
- AND - have you tested your implementation?
Do you have an
program in place that limits business disruption?
Are you prepared to provide the right
to your insurer?
Insurers are inspecting in much greater detail. The requirements your organization met last year are no longer enough. Organizations that aren’t prepared will be faced with:
- Increased rates of 30-50% across the board
- Decreased, limited or NO coverage
- Lawsuits from customers or employees if data is exfiltrated
This Is Real.
Ransomware now accounts for
75% of all cyber insurance claims.**
What Can ePlus Security Do For You
ePlus Security can help solve gaps related to cyber insurance standards and address market concerns on ransomware preparedness. ePlus can help create documentation/artifacts of proof for your agent.
Putting simple policies in place around backup and recovery, incident response, or outsourcing security consulting services your organization can’t support could be the difference between coverage or no coverage; high premiums or fair premiums.
Source: * Aon PLC, 2021 ** AM Best’s Market Segment Report, June 2021
© 2023 ePlus, all rights reserved.
1. ePlus reserves the right to only offer gift cards to those that meet a specific set of criteria that is deemed qualified for the meeting. Gift card will be delivered after a qualified meeting has taken place and limited to one gift card per organization. Offer subject to change without notice. ePlus respects our customers' and partners' ethics and compliance rules. Please ensure that your acceptance of any gift from us is consistent with your company's policies. 2. Qualified UK meetings will be scheduled with IGXGlobal, a wholly-owned subsidiary of U.S.-based ePlus Technology, inc. and receive an equivalent Amazon Gift Card. 3. Not available in Germany. NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES – We trust you understand ePlus' desire to ensure that we—and you—comply with applicable government gift and ethics rules set forth in federal and state regulations, which restrict/prohibit public sector (government or education) employees from accepting gifts from entities doing or seeking official business with the public sector. A "gift" includes, but is not limited to, refreshments/meals, giveaways, raffles or other items of value, which are in excess of $20 in most instances. NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS – By participating in this offer, you confirm that you have approval from your organization to participate and will only accept gifts or promotional items and entertainment that are not prohibited by your organization's policies. You also understand and agree that you (and not ePlus) shall be responsible for managing compliance with your organization's policies.