Contact Center Organization Selects ePlus for Security Assessment and Expert Analysis
Findings Help Secure Board Funding for Robust, Long-Term Cybersecurity Program
The Business Challenges
- The organization hired a new CIO who wanted to bring in an external, independent and objective party to assess the maturity level of their existing cybersecurity program.
- The CIO also wanted a business risk assessment that would identify cyber risk exposures facing their organization as justification for requested funding of an enhanced cyber program from their Board of Directors.
Why ePlus Security
- The new CIO was a client of ePlus at a previous organization who was happy with the solutions and services provided.
- ePlus was the only services provider in the running, due to the previous positive reputation and working relationship.
ePlus Security Advisory Services, to include:
- An Enterprise Tools Assessment
- A business risk assessment with exposures quantified in dollars
- An evaluation of the existing Cybersecurity Program plan
- A roadmap to bridge the gap between where their people, processes and technology tools were currently, toward were they want them to be
- A thorough analysis of their cybersecurity program, including current-state maturity assessment, gap analysis and roadmap to achieve the next level of maturity.
- A greater understanding of their data model, data types, and data classification as inputs for eventual deployment of a DLP solution.
- A comprehensive and thorough longer-term cybersecurity strategic plan.