Grow Your Business with Meaningful Outcomes
No matter your desired result, IGXGlobal can help you achieve it by carefully designing and architecting the ideal environment. Through our broad portfolio of services, you will get the most from your IT investments so you are poised to thrive and grow—and realise the business outcomes you seek.
When it comes to maximising your IT deployments, we draw upon solid experience gained from thousands of successfully-delivered engagements—and we bring that collective knowledge to every customer project. With more than 550 engineers certified by the top OEMs in the world, we apply our expertise across all disciplines (including cloud, data centre, security, networking, collaboration, and emerging technologies).
With quality assurance built into our flexible service models and centralised project management delivery processes—complemented by a clear focus on team leadership, customer advocacy, and commitment to service—you’ll benefit from accelerated migrations as well as reduced risk and cycle time. With IGXGlobal working hard on your side, you’ll have a trusted partner to plan, architect, deploy, support, and optimise every aspect of your IT footprint.
Configuration Centre Services
IGXGlobal offers packaged equipment staging services to prepare manufacturer hardware for installation and final configuration in your environment. Our regional configuration centres with global coverage deliver a complete, turn-key solution to build out your entire environment before it arrives at your facility—regardless of complexity or manufacturer. We can consolidate individual components from multiple OEMs into a single SKU in one cabinet, fully-functional upon arrival for faster ROI. Rely on a one-stop shop for full project management based on a repeatable, proven methodology with standardised processes and documentation. We can facilitate multiple site deployments to speed time to market, scaling from low level imaging to full cabinet integration and remote connectivity for final configuration.
Our Security Services team offers both managed and advisory services focused on our customers’ most critical issues, needs, and opportunities. We offer advisory services around GRC, privacy, cyber security strategy, security operations, security and technology road maps, digital transformation, and mergers and acquisitions across all industries. Our consultative and assessment services bring deep subject matter expertise that provide strategic, actionable plans to address your current business requirements while positioning your business for growth. Our managed service offerings help keep your important resources on mission-critical tasks by providing security expertise that extends the reach of your team.
- Assessment Services – An efficient and cost-effective way to understand your environment and improve the reliability, scalability, performance, and security of your IT infrastructure.
- Consulting and Compliance Services – Align your GRC program and comply with regulatory requirements such as CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA or PCI-DSS, align to NIST or ISO, evaluate risk, and take advantage of virtual CISO services.
- Managed Security Services – Assess and protect your IT footprint, meet regulatory requirements, leverage specialised staff and powerful solutions, and free up your resources so they can focus on other critical tasks.
Cloud Adoption Lifecycle
We have developed our Cloud Adoption Lifecycle to guide you every step of the way to build a cloud-enabled enterprise foundation that is optimised for cost, high availability, performance, and security while delivering full control and visibility of applications and data running in the cloud.
- Strategy – We will help you develop a plan, taking a close look at your business requirements and how you define successful outcomes. In addition, we will review the technical requirements to support these business outcomes, perform an analysis of the applications and all dependencies, and summarise an evaluation of cloud readiness for the applications in scope.
- Platforms – Once you’ve set your strategy and have devised a roadmap, we will help you select appropriate platform(s) for your applications (private cloud in your data centre, public cloud, and/or other third-party cloud providers). We will also explore multi-cloud considerations.
- Execution – Next, we will help you design and implement your solutions. We’ll begin with foundational cloud design and deployment (including networking, security, identity and access management, and all pieces needed to create a solid foundation). Once your cloud landing zone(s) are prepared, we will help you determine how to best migrate your applications, establish orchestration and automation strategies (both within clouds and across platforms), and develop a plan for Day 2 Cloud Operations.
- Operations – Once your workloads are running in the cloud, we can assist with ongoing management and optimisation. We’ll help you develop strategies to optimise your costs and security posture. We will continuously compare your deployment to the ever-changing best practices from your cloud provider and find opportunities to further modernise your applications. Ongoing education helps ensure your team has the skillsets and tools needed for an effective cloud management strategy.