Our employees are a special group of people who create, foster and nurture our culture every day. Their commitment, persistence and heart are the genesis of our success and the reason we are able to provide customers with technology services and solutions that are truly transformative. Their dedication to improving communities, through technology or give-back initiatives is a source of constant inspiration.
In Perfect Harmony
We took team “building” seriously at one of our national sales meetings! ePlus employees built 50 guitars which were then donated to the music programs of local schools in the Nashville, TN area.
For a few years, our Southeast team spent time volunteering to package boxes for Samaritan's Purse, an organization that works to provide spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine. This year, they have already shipped over 1 million boxes and counting to people in the Philippines and Uganda! Great job to the ePlus team and thanks for giving back!
Each year, teams across the U.S. join together to collect food to benefit families in need in their local communities. Over the years our employees have been the driving force behind thousands of pounds of food donations and gift cards that go to those who need them most.
Year after year, our ePlus employees join forces to load up the ePlus sled with as many new toys as they can collect to benefit Toys for Tots and the Milpitas Firefighters Toy Program. These programs help make the holidays a little more magical for so many children and we’re proud of our teams for their annual support!
At ePlus, we look to provide our employees with a strong sense of security, safety and well-being, as well as opportunities for development. Some of our programs include:
- Continued learning through ePlus University, an online repository of on-demand training and development modules.
- A robust anti-harassment policy and accompanying anonymous ethics hotline to ensure that employees feel protected reporting concerns or violations.
- Policy against human trafficking
- Business Partner Code of Conduct that requires our partners to:
- Comply with all anti-harassment laws - Conduct business ethically and in compliance with all laws, including anti-corruption laws - Prohibit all forms of forced or compulsory labor - Respect employees’ rights to freedom of association and collective bargaining, consistent with local laws - Respect all privacy law
Are you interested in becoming part of the ePlus family?
Please visit our Careers page to learn about our culture and to search for open opportunities.